Visa-free programme for cruise passengers arriving in St.Petersburg, Russia:
According to the Russian Federation Government Decree #532 of 28th, August 2003, cruise passengers arriving onboard the cruise ship and staying in the country for less than 72 hours (accommodation provided onboard), do not need a Russian visa if they participate in a tour program organized by the certified travel agency.
with us, all you need to do is to follow these steps:
1. Apply for a tour;
2. Settlement and confirm your programme;
3. Receive a Tour ticket from us by e-mail or fax;
4. Make a copy of the main page of your passport;
5. In Russia, show your Tour ticket, passport and passport copy to the customs officer.
6. The guide and driver will meet you at the pier holding sign with your name. You start your tour in St.Petersburg.